You can probably recall some of the most common ACT tips and test taking strategies…
But can you remember them all?
Well you are in for a surprise because I have put together the complete list.
Some are mandatory.
Some are unique.
Others are so good that some people try to hide their existence.
But they are all here.
Test Preparation Tips
1. Practice at the Edge of Your Abilities: Practice with problems that are not too easy or not too hard. If a question is too easy, then you are just wasting your time. If a question is too hard, then you become frustrated and are less likely to learn. Try to find that middle path.
2. Work on Your Weak Points Before Your Strong Points: You have a lot more to gain score-wise if you work on improving your weaknesses before your strengths. It may be tougher at the beginning, but by test time it will be worth it.
3. Practice All That You Can: Practice makes perfect and nothing will prepare you more for the exam than practicing example problems. By practicing all that you can you will be ready for whatever the test writers throw at you on test day.
4. Do at Least 1 Full Practice Test: Completing a full practice test is essential before taking the full ACT exam. Taking the practice test allows you to realize how draining the full test can be and how you can handle it in the future. Practice makes perfect.
5. Do Not Forget to Register by the Deadline: Do not make this often overlooked mistake! It would be a very frustrating day to show up for the exam and realize that you never completed your registration. A lot of study schedules make sure to end right before the exam to give the best results.