You can most likely remember some of the most well known GMAT tips and test taking strategies…
But can you recall them all?
Well you are in for a surprise because I have put together the complete list.
Some are mandatory.
Some are unique.
Others are so good that some people try to hide their existence.
But they are all here.
Test Preparation Tips
1. Know What Types of Questions to Expect: There are many different question types that they will ask on the exam. Most of the question types are well known, so you can study specifically for them. Look them up online so that you know what to expect.
2. Practice With Problems at the Edge of Your Ability: It is a waste of your time to practice with problems that are too easy or too hard. Try to find those problems that are just right so that you are improving your ability without becoming too frustrated.
3. Take Breaks When Needed: Studying can sometimes become tedious and boring. Make sure to take breaks so that you can study for longer periods of time. The more you can study the more you will be prepared for the exam.
4. Go Over Your Mistakes: Being able to learn from your mistakes is one of the best ways to prepare for the exam. Knowing what you did wrong and applying that knowledge to later questions is one of the quickest ways to improve.
5. Turn off Your Cell Phone While Studying: Your cell phone can be a distraction during study time. Also, your cell phone is not allowed in the room during the actual test. So why practice with it when you cannot have it with you on test day anyway?